Hello Marketers! We thought today would be a great day for some Monday Motivation.
As we move into November, we have been ruminating on the important things in life- gratitude, compassion, empathy, and KINDNESS. We thought we’d keep today’s blog short and sweet and give y’all 11 little reminders on kindness. If you want to read John Boitnott’s full blog, check that out on Entrepreneur.com! He has a lot of great thoughts on each of these wonderful quotes we think you will love.
- “Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” — Scott Adams, Dilbert Creator and Author
- “Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind.” — Eric Hoffer, Philosopher and Author
- “If you want to be a rebel, be kind.” — Pancho Ramos Stierle, Activist
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the figure of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.” — Og Mandino, Author
- “You can be rich in spirit, kindness, love and all those things that you can’t put a dollar sign on.” – Dolly Parton
- “You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” — Sir Winston Churchill
- “A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.” — Amelia Earhart
- “Life is an echo. What you send out, comes back. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. What you see in others, exists in you.” — Zig Ziglar, Author and Motivational Speaker
So, move into this fabulous month with kindness in your heart, ready to take on Q4!